LIIC© is a private organization. Membership and attendance at the meetings is by invitation only.
The membership process is described as follows:
• Invitation by a Co-Chairman to attend an initial Council meeting as a guest.
• Participation in an initial meeting.
• Unanimous confirmation by the Admissions Committee to become a candidate of the Council.
• Attendance at two additional meetings within the next year.
• Confirmation as member by the Admissions Committee.
• Only one person per company per meeting allowed (job changes by existing members are grandfathered).
Invitations are extended to LIIC© members roughly one month prior to each meeting. Invitations are personal and non-transferable.